1/2 cup of Ecoinca quinoa (does not require washing)
A handful of coriander
4 flour tortillas
Garlic, pepper and salt to taste
1. Prepare the Ecoinca quinoa as explained on the packaging.
Let it cool down.
2. Besides, make a guacamole by mixing ripe avocado
and crushed, salt, garlic powder, pepper and half a lemon squeezed.
3. Make a pico de gallo chopping tomato, onion, coriander, lemon,
garlic powder and salt. Combine everything in a small container.
4. Next, make the burrito with the flour tortillas. Fill them
with quinoa, guacamole and pico de gallo. You can too
add corn and lettuce to taste if desired.
5. Pass it through the iron to seal. And ready!
You can accompany this recipe with some delicious tostones.